State and Federal Tax Forms/UPDATED 2/25
Many of you have been waiting for the 1040 Instruction Books, and they have finally arrived!
The Goodnow Library has some of the most commonly needed tax forms. Any tax forms in stock will be located on the second floor.
Because shipments are late this year, we are posting a list of the forms we do have. This will be updated as forms are received:
- 1040 forms and instructions
- 1040 A forms and instructions
- 1040-EZ forms & instructions
- Schedules A, B , C, D & E
- Form 2441 forms and instructions
- Forms 4868 & 8283
- Form 1--Resident
- Form 1--Non-resident/partial year resident
In addition, the reference staff (second floor) will be happy to assist you in locating and printing any forms you may need.
Massachusetts: Individual and Families: other helpful links, including electronic filing and checking your return status
- Customer service: 617-887-MDOR or 800-392-6089 (toll free in Massachusetts) DOR's customer service call center hours for tax help are 10 am - 1 pm and 1:30 pm - 4 pm, Monday through Friday. The call center can help with forms and other questions.
IRS: Filing and Payments: other helpful links, including electronic filing and Where's My Return?
- 1-800-829-3676 – If you need to order forms, publications, or instructions.
- 1-800-829-1040 – If you have tax questions regarding your personal income taxes.
- 1-877-777-4778 – The Taxpayer Advocate: If you have tax questions that you’re unable to resolve.
- 1-800-829-4477 – A collection of pre-recorded messages that cover a wide variety of tax topics.